Welcome our final December visitor, the group from Seemore Meats & Veggies!
It’s secure to say that Cara Nicoletti is a genius. Combining sustainable practices together with sacred butcher data handed down by way of 4 generations, Cara has made a really kick-ass enterprise. Seemore Meats & Veggies (named after her grandfather, a retired butcher named Seymour) brings sustainability to consuming meat by sneaking a ton of veggies into it. It’s nitrate and antibiotic free and higher for you! Reviewed by seemingly each meals lover, Seemore will get a convincing “yummm” as a result of their sausage just isn’t solely nutritious however genuinely scrumptious. Within the spirit of the vacations (and since you actually need to attempt these scrumptious sausages) group Seemore is providing 15% off their product utilizing code “Joy15”! Serve these for Christmas or New Years brunch and develop into the preferred particular person round.
FROM TEAM SEEMORE:
Candy + savory goodness wrapped in a flakey puff pastry? Sure please. These Monte Cristo-ish sausage rolls star Seemore’s Sweet Potato Sage breakfast sausages. They’re stuffed with humanely raised rooster, candy potato, sage, and brown sugar! We wrapped them in frozen puff pastry with raspberry jam and melty brie for a festive breakfast deal with.
- Preheat the oven to 425 levels Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently stretch one rectangle of puff pastry so you could have room to crimp shut after stuffing.
- Unfold a skinny layer of raspberry jam alongside the center of the rectangle. Add your Seemore sausage hyperlink, and tear a chunk of brie to high and unfold evenly alongside the sausage/jam.
- Crimp the 2 ends of the puff pastry shut. Pinch completely after which fold down. Place sausage roll seam aspect down on ready baking sheet. Repeat the method along with your remaining puff pastry + sausages.
- Brush overwhelmed egg over every sausage roll to make sure they get good and golden. Gently rating sausage rolls to assist puff pastry prepare dinner evenly and rise.
- Bake for 13-Quarter-hour or till golden brown.
- Take away from the oven and mud with powdered sugar. Serve with a aspect of extra raspberry jam for dipping and luxuriate in!