Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta is an extremely scrumptious meal! Linguine is tossed with a flavorful home made Thai sauce, sauteed greens, and topped with shrimp and peanuts. Should you take pleasure in shrimp, noodles, and Thai delicacies, this dish is for you!
This publish comprises affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes the Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta So Good?
Certain, this is probably not ‘genuine’ Thai cooking, however it’s darn tasty, so who cares? Should you love spice, shrimp, and Asian flavors, making an attempt this recipe is a no brainer. There’s a lot occurring right here flavor-wise that it’ll certainly change into a household favourite.
Why You Ought to Strive This Thai Pasta Recipe
Though the ingredient record is lengthy, and it’s possible you’ll must buy a number of of the gadgets on-line, that is the sort of recipe that could be a welcome departure from the on a regular basis. Loads of Thai shrimp pasta recipes on-line are less complicated to arrange than this one, however none of these have such deep and sophisticated flavors as this model.
To make it extra worthwhile, bear in mind you can double the Thai sauce portion of this recipe and use it as a glaze for grilled pork chops or rooster breasts.
Thai Shrimp Pasta Substances
For the Thai sauce, you’ll want:
- Rice vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Sizzling chili oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Hoisin sauce
- Contemporary chopped garlic
- Ginger, chopped
- Lemon juice
- Chinese language mustard powder
- Gentle soy sauce
- Candy chili sauce
- Peanut butter
- Crushed purple pepper flakes
For the pasta, you’ll want:
- Garlic, chopped
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- A wide range of combined julienned greens. Celery, carrots, bell pepper, and onions are nice selections.
- Contemporary cilantro leaves
- Linguine, cooked
- Inexperienced onions, sliced
Ingredient Notes and Substitutions
Thai chili oil is far more than simply oil and chilies. For the most effective taste, use it if you happen to can. Thai and True is an efficient model, nevertheless it isn’t low cost. If you would like a extra budget-friendly different, you should utilize a Chinese-style hot chili oil. Though it gained’t have all of the flavors of a Thai model, it should get you many of the means there.
S&B Oriental Hot Mustard Powder is an efficient selection for Chinese language mustard powder. Should you can’t discover Chinese language mustard powder, use Colman’s Mustard Powder as a 1:1 substitute.
Candy chili sauce is nice, tangy, and sizzling. You will discover it in most supermarkets or on-line. Since it’s a main taste element of this recipe, use a good sweet chili sauce.
Use medium-sized shrimp. The 16/20 or 26/30 rely measurement is nice. Should you don’t know easy methods to peel and devein shrimp, this YouTube video may also help.
Learn how to Make Thai Pasta
To make the Thai sauce:
- Mix all of the substances for the sauce aside from the crushed purple pepper flakes till clean.
- Pour the sauce right into a container and add the crushed purple pepper flakes.
- Cowl and put within the fridge.
To arrange the pasta:
- In a big skillet or saute pan over medium warmth, saute the chopped garlic in butter till aromatic, a couple of minute.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp. Whereas stirring often, cook dinner the shrimp till pink. Add extra butter if the skillet will get dry, and don’t overcook the shrimp.
- Add the julienned greens, half of the recent cilantro leaves, half of the peanuts, and a half-cup of the Thai sauce to the skillet. Toss to coat the substances with the Thai sauce and take away the skillet from the warmth after warming the sauce.
- Pick the cooked shrimp and set them to the facet for later.
- Toss the cooked pasta with a cup Thai sauce and divide pasta into bowls.
- Place the shrimp across the rims of bowls.
- Garnish middle of every bowl with the cooked shrimp, sliced inexperienced onions, the remaining cilantro leaves, and peanuts.
- Serve with further Thai sauce on the facet.
What to Serve With Thai Shrimp Noodles
An Asian-style salad is an efficient, recent facet dish. Spring and summer time rolls are additionally good additions.
Learn how to Retailer Thai Pasta
For the most effective taste and texture, cook dinner solely as a lot shrimp pasta as you wish to eat on the time. Nonetheless, if in case you have any leftovers, you possibly can hold them in an hermetic container within the fridge for about 24 hours earlier than the pasta softens and the shrimp begin to flip.
The sauce by itself will hold in a storage container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
What Is the Finest Approach to Reheat the Pasta
Warming the pasta on the stovetop is a wonderful strategy to put together any leftovers from this Thai pasta recipe.
- Place a pan over medium warmth, and when it’s sizzling, pour in a number of tablespoons of water.
- Add the pasta and repeatedly stir till all the pieces is warmed by means of, about two to a few minutes.
Common Thai Recipes
Favourite Shrimp Recipes
Try extra of my simple shrimp recipes and the most effective Asian recipes on CopyKat!
Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta
You can also make scrumptious Thai shrimp pasta for dinner with this simple Planet Hollywood copycat recipe.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sizzling and spicy oil or chili oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger root
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese language mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 cup candy chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed purple pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter plus extra if wanted
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 kilos shrimp peeled and deveined (16/20 or 26/30 rely)
- 1 cup julienne-cut greens celery, carrots, bell pepper, and/or onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro divided use
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts divided use
- 10 ounces linguine ready based on the package deal instructions
- 2 tablespoons chopped inexperienced onions to garnish
Place all of the sauce substances aside from the crushed purple pepper in a blender and mix effectively.
Then stir within the crushed purple pepper.
Switch the sauce to an air-tight container and retailer within the fridge. The sauce will hold for 4 to five days.
Place a sauté pan over medium warmth. Add the butter and garlic to the pan and cook dinner for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and cook dinner for 3 minutes, turning often to make sure even cooking. Add further butter if the pan turns into too dry.
Add the julienned greens, half of the cilantro, half of the peanuts, and 1/2 cup of Thai sauce (or extra to style) and blend effectively. Take away the pan from the warmth.
Take away the shrimp from the vegetable combination and set the shrimp apart.
Mix the vegetable combination with the ready linguine and toss to coat.
Divide the pasta with greens and sauce between 4 serving bowls.
Place the reserved shrimp, tails up, across the rims of the bowls, going through towards the center.
Garnish the middle of every bowl with the inexperienced onions and the remaining peanuts and cilantro.
Energy: 631kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 59g | Fats: 9g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 574mg | Sodium: 2568mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 3175IU | Vitamin C: 19.5mg | Calcium: 361mg | Iron: 6.6mg