Get pleasure from our tackle the Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp recipe at house. This rooster and shrimp dish in a cream-based sauce makes a most great meal.
Outback Steakhouse is understood for its steak, however additionally they do that scrumptious pasta dinner. Many because of Rick Mainhart for serving up this recipe. Staff it up with some salad and a few bread, and you should have an entire meal.
Outback Steakhouse Pasta with Rooster and Shrimp so good?
Nobody else combines the flavors of rooster, shrimp, and pasta just like the Outback Steakhouse does. The daring Alfredo sauce provides this dish unimaginable creaminess and wealthy taste. Whereas this merchandise could now not be on the menu, you’ll be able to nonetheless make this wonderful dinner mixture at house anytime.
Why it’s best to attempt making this at house
The mix of rooster and shrimp provides this pasta dish a singular taste with the 2 various kinds of meat. The seasoned sauce provides bizarre Alfredo sauce a beautiful elevation of taste. In case you are a fan of pasta dishes, that is the one recipe it would be best to attempt as quickly as potential.
Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp Will be Made at Dwelling
You don’t have to go to any a part of Queensland to get pleasure from this dish. All it’s important to do is to arrange this Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp in your kitchen with this simple copycat recipe.
Right here’s what you want:
- Poultry seasoning
- Cayenne pepper
- White pepper
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- White wine
- Linguine pasta (or fettuccine noodles)
- Olive Oil
How one can Make Outback Rooster and Shrimp Pasta
- Mix spices properly.
- Put cream and milk in a pan with butter and half of the spice combination. Thicken and scale back; put aside.
- Cook dinner linguine to the al dente stage.
- Sauté rooster breasts with wine and remaining spices till performed. Take away and put aside.
- Sauté shrimp in a pan, including wine if crucial.
- Place cooked rooster and shrimp on prime of pasta. Cowl with sauce.
What to serve with this rooster and shrimp pasta?
I wish to serve this with a salad, I like to serve this with the Outback Caesar Salad, and toasted garlic bread, and if I’m feeling adventurous, I’ll serve this with my peach dump cake.
How one can retailer the leftover pasta
To retailer leftover rooster and shrimp pasta correctly, comply with these steps to make sure meals security and preserve the standard of your dish:
- Permit the pasta to chill: Earlier than storing, let the pasta cool right down to room temperature. Nonetheless, please don’t depart it out for greater than two hours, as micro organism can develop quickly at room temperature.
- Separate the elements: Separate the pasta, sauce, and protein (rooster and shrimp) to forestall the pasta from turning into too soggy.
- Use hermetic containers: Switch the pasta, sauce, and protein into separate hermetic containers. This helps to protect the freshness and taste of every part.
- Refrigerate promptly: Place the containers within the fridge as quickly as potential. Ideally, retailer the leftovers at a temperature of 40°F (4°C) or beneath.
Eat inside a secure time-frame: Leftover rooster and shrimp pasta ought to be consumed inside 3 to 4 days to make sure meals security and high quality. When you don’t plan to eat the leftovers inside this time-frame, contemplate freezing them as a substitute.
To freeze leftover rooster and shrimp pasta:
- Comply with steps 1-3 above, permitting the pasta to chill and separating the elements.
- Wrap the containers tightly: If utilizing hermetic containers, seal the lids tightly. Alternatively, use heavy-duty aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap to cowl the containers.
- Label and date the containers: Write the contents and date on every container that can assist you maintain observe of the leftovers.
- Retailer within the freezer: Place the containers within the freezer, the place they are often saved for as much as 2 to three months.
How one can reheat
Whenever you’re able to reheat your leftover rooster and shrimp pasta, take away the specified portion from the fridge or freezer. Thaw frozen leftovers within the fridge in a single day or within the microwave utilizing the defrost setting. Reheat the pasta, sauce, and protein individually on the stovetop or within the microwave, stirring sometimes to make sure even heating. Mix the elements when they’re scorching and serve instantly.
Love this Outback Steakhouse recipe? Attempt these Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
Straightforward Rooster and Shrimp Pasta Recipes
Remember to take a look at extra of the perfect pasta recipes and copycat restaurant meals recipes.
Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp
You possibly can put together Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp at house with this simple copycat recipe.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pint cream
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoons cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pound linguine
- 4 rooster breasts
- 8 ounces shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mortar spices properly. Put cream and milk in a pan with butter and half the spice combination. Thicken and scale back; put aside. Cook dinner linguine to the al dente stage. Saute rooster breasts with wine and remaining spices till performed. Take away and put aside. Saute shrimp in a pan, including wine if crucial. Serve every breast on a mattress of linguine with shrimp. Cowl with sauce.
Energy: 814kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 29g | Fats: 34g | Saturated Fats: 18g | Ldl cholesterol: 242mg | Sodium: 536mg | Potassium: 428mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1145IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 2.9mg