One Pot Rooster Alfredo is a scrumptious meal to make any day of the week. A easy creamy selfmade Alfredo sauce units this recipe above one with jar sauce. Serve this tasty rooster pasta dish for a comforting and satisfying dinner.
This submit comprises affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fast and Simple One Pot Pasta Recipe
Are you on the lookout for a one pot meal that’s simple to organize, tastes nice, and is prepared in simply a short while? If that’s the case, this rooster alfredo in a single pot recipe could also be simply what you want – it’s excellent for a household dinner on busy weeknights. This straightforward rooster alfredo recipe is extremely comforting, creamy, and tacky from the mix of parmesan and heavy cream.
This one pot rooster alfredo pasta is a splendidly tasty dish that mixes rooster and pasta with a ravishing creamy wealthy sauce and is prepared in about thirty minutes! In case you love alfredo sauce and pasta, you’ll admire this one pot rooster fettuccine alfredo.
This rooster and pasta recipe is an efficient method to make use of up any leftover rooster. In case you don’t have any, you should buy some rooster breasts or thighs and prepare dinner them in seasoned water.
Why You Ought to Strive This Rooster Alfredo One Pot Recipe
You could work exhausting through the day, and also you wish to keep away from coming residence and spending a very long time cooking dinner for your loved ones. Maybe you’ve had a kind of loopy days at work attempting to please your demanding boss. Now, you discover your family in chaos with every child getting in a unique path, and also you’re tempted to simply throw up your fingers and order a pizza!
This one pot rooster alfredo pasta recipe shouldn’t be meant to be an genuine Italian pasta dish. Slightly, it’s a fast meal that’s excellent for midweek. You’ll be able to have it on the desk in about thirty minutes and it will get excessive marks for effort vs. output.
Additionally, cooking a meal in only one pot is one much less factor to consider and one much less pot to scrub. Simple prep and simple cleanup! Fast pasta dishes like this one won’t ever disappoint!
Rooster Alfredo Recipe One Pot Methodology – Elements You Will Want
The elements are very fundamental – nothing time-consuming to search out:
- Pasta – Fettuccini or different pasta
- Heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic or a shallot
- Salt and pepper
- Chives (non-obligatory)
- Mozzarella cheese (non-obligatory)
Methods to Make Rooster Alfredo One Pot Methodology
There may be nothing difficult or tough about making this dish. Right here’s what you do briefly:
- Sauté the shallots or garlic in butter.
- Take away the sauteed garlic and wipe out the skillet.
- Pour the pasta into the skillet and add salted water.
- Deliver it to a boil over medium-high warmth then cut back the warmth to simmer till the pasta is softened and the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the cream, parmesan, rooster, and shallots/garlic.
- Stir to mix all of the elements collectively.
- Season to style and sprinkle with chives and mozzarella if desired.
If the sauce will get too thick and gluggy, add a splash of sizzling water. If the pasta continues to be not tender sufficient to your liking, add ¼ to ½ cup of sizzling water and maintain cooking.
It’s greatest to make use of freshly grated (not shredded) parmesan. Pre-shredded cheeses are typically coated with anti-caking brokers that stop the cheese from getting easy and melty.
One Pot Rooster Alfredo Recipe Variations
This recipe includes rooster, however you need to use any cooked meat you’ve gotten readily available. Listed here are a couple of concepts if you wish to differ this pasta recipe.
- Protein: Substitute shrimp for shrimp pasta alfredo or shrimp fettuccine alfredo if you happen to go together with fettuccine. Different tasty concepts are thinly sliced chicken sausage or prosciutto.
- Pasta: As an alternative of fettuccine or different lengthy pasta, you need to use your favourite brief or medium pasta or noodle – farfalle, penne, rigatoni, rotini, shells, ziti, and so forth.
- Vegetable: About midway by means of the pasta cooking time, add some veggies of your selection – halved grape tomatoes, shredded spinach, small broccoli florets, pink or inexperienced bell peppers. Or toss in some sundried tomatoes or sliced black olives when the pasta is cooked.
- Butter: Substitute olive oil for sauteeing the garlic.
- Chives: Use chopped recent parsley as a substitute.
- Crunch: Toast some panko breadcrumbs in a skillet with butter and use them as a garnish.
- Warmth: Sprinkle in some pink pepper flakes or Cajun seasoning for a Cajun spice one pot alfredo with rooster.
- Creaminess: To avoid wasting on energy, you may substitute half and half for the heavy cream, however your pasta sauce can be much less wealthy and creamy.
Methods to Serve One Pot Rooster Fettuccine Alfredo
This creamy fettuccine dish (or your different selection of pasta) pairs properly with a easy inexperienced salad or a veggie aspect like roasted asparagus or fried zucchini. You can also’t go improper with garlic bread to sop up all that scrumptious alfredo sauce.
Methods to Retailer One Pot Rooster Alfredo
Leftovers will be saved within the fridge in an hermetic container for as much as 5 days. Freezing pasta with alfredo sauce shouldn’t be advisable.
To reheat, add a couple of splashes of milk and reheat gently on the range in a large pan till totally heated.
Love Alfredo Sauce? Strive These Recipes!
Favourite Italian Pasta Recipes
Try extra of my simple pasta recipes and the perfect Italian recipes on CopyKat!
One Pot Rooster Alfredo
You can also make scrumptious rooster alfredo in a single pot and have dinner on the desk in lower than half-hour.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic or shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked rooster
- salt to style
- chopped chives if desired
- mozzarella cheese non-obligatory
In a big pot, prepare dinner the pasta in accordance with the package deal instructions. Drain pasta.
In the identical massive pot, saute minced garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute over medium warmth till the garlic is tender.
Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, drained pasta, and rooster. Mix till the cheese has melted. Season to style with salt and pepper if desired.
Sprinkle with chives and add mozzarella cheese if desired. You’ll be able to pop the pot into your oven set on broil if you wish to brown the added mozzarella cheese for an added impact.
Energy: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 30g | Fats: 16g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 531IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 2mg