1. It’s been a whirlwind week at our home! First up, the children had their first day of college and so they all got here house so, so glad. They love their lecturers, had been glad to see previous pals and make some new ones, as effectively. Isabelle began kindergarten, and I used to be so thrilled that she liked it and couldn’t wait to return each single day. It additionally fully melted my coronary heart that after I picked them up yesterday, she and Dominic recounted to me what number of instances they noticed one another all through the day and that he gave her numerous hugs and so they performed collectively at recess ❤️
2. Dominic and I needed to do a fast 48-hour journey to New York for scans and appointments. We don’t have all the outcomes again but, ready on bone marrow biopsy outcomes earlier than listening to from the physician and discovering out what our subsequent steps are. The novelty of getting his image up on the wall nonetheless hasn’t worn off lol.
3. Joseph had his very first baseball observe this week; he had by no means expressed curiosity in enjoying earlier than however this summer time stated he actually needed to strive it. I like that he needed to strive one thing new, and I additionally suppose it’s loopy that youngsters’ sports activities these days make it in order that beginning one thing at 8 years previous nearly feels “too late”. Issues have modified a lot since I used to be a child!
4. Have you ever seen these indoor plug-in fly traps? I’ve seen just a few folks share movies of what they’ve caught in them and it’s loopy! We don’t get many bugs in our home (perhaps a stray fly when somebody is opening or closing a door), however there’s nothing extra annoying than random fruit flies!
5. I noticed a meme that stated, “August is the final month earlier than the ‘Ber months”… I’m 100% right here for all the coziness that September, October, November, and December convey ❤️
6. Immediately is Nationwide Banana Cut up Day! Do you want them? I’ve actually by no means been an enormous fan, however I LOVE banana split-themed desserts. My no-bake banana cut up dessert is a straightforward one to whip up rapidly and you’ll add the banana cut up ice cream cake to your weekend plans 🤩
7. In case your children are again to high school and it’s important to ship in a snack, one in every of my favourite Instagram follows, Paige, shared this list of snacks her kids are loving right now. Some nice concepts!
8. Do you watch a number of soccer within the fall? Our home has morphed into a really huge school football-watching home during the last couple of years. What are your favourite issues to eat whereas watching?
9. What’s the final film that you just watched?
10. TGIF! These pups know how one can chill out 😄