1. This image I snapped of Isabelle simply screams summer time to me! I can not consider that our youngsters begin faculty subsequent week; this summer time has flown by and I’m so grateful that we had been capable of do numerous enjoyable issues. I believe everybody is prepared for the return of some routines, however gosh, I miss them a lot after they’re at college and actually love when everyone seems to be residence ❤️
2. Yesterday, Dominic had his first two of a complete of 5 exams (4 scans and one biopsy) between this week and subsequent week. That is the most important workup he’s had since being identified final March; the collective outcomes will decide if he’s thought-about freed from energetic illness or if there may be extra work to be achieved 💙🙏🏻
3. Do you’ve gotten any ideas for smooth school mornings? I’ve discovered that #2 is vital for me!
4. I noticed somebody utilizing this cob corn stripper on Instagram and my thoughts was blown. I want I’d had it whereas Joseph nonetheless had his braces, however that is wonderful should you’re utilizing contemporary corn on the cob in recipes!
5. Love this mindset (from the e-book Atomic Habits by James Clear) >> “Targets are for individuals who care about profitable as soon as. Methods are for individuals who care about profitable repeatedly.”
6. In the event you’re on the lookout for a dessert to extend that summer time feeling, traditional lemon meringue pie is ideal – vivid and contemporary!
7. Some actually nice concepts >> 7 Tips For a Slow and Intentional Day
8. A fast notice that the slow cooker I really useful in yesterday’s crock pot mac and cheese recipe is presently 23% off on Amazon, in case you’re available in the market for a brand new one.
9. For my fellow crocheters and knitters, have you ever seen this yarn storage hack? So cool!
10. TGIF! Judith is the world’s finest snuggler