These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the right 5-minute dessert! They require simply 6 elements and are able to take pleasure in instantly after assembling. Recipe features a how-to video!
The BEST Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
I’d like to consider these cheesecake stuffed strawberries because the extra relaxed and refreshing cousin to chocolate lined strawberries. We’ll take the identical candy, tart, and plump berries, however as a substitute of dipping them in chocolate, we’ll fill them with frivolously tangy and creamy cheesecake and high them with crushed graham crackers. Yum 😋
Many recipes use simply cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar within the filling, however I take just a few notes from my no-bake cheesecake and whip some heavy cream in there as effectively. This creates a lighter, much less wealthy, but nonetheless creamy and flavorful filling. I exploit really use it in my cheesecake bites too, so in the event you like them, you’ll take pleasure in these too.
These berries are such a fantastic summer time deal with; undoubtedly attempt them whereas strawberries are nonetheless in season. They’re my quickest no-bake dessert but!
What You Want
Probably the greatest issues about this recipe is how easy it’s–simply 6 elements! Let’s go over them briefly earlier than we start.
- Strawberries. Use recent strawberries which might be giant (save the small ones for the topping in your strawberry cheesecake). Be certain your berries are ripe, however not overripe, as they are going to be troublesome to carve in the event that they’re too tender.
- Cream cheese. In case you’ve made any of my cheesecake recipes earlier than (like my key lime cheesecake), then you definately already know the drill right here: use a brick-style, full-fat cream cheese and ensure it’s softened earlier than you get began! Don’t use tub-style or low-fat cream cheese, because the filling could be runny.
- Heavy cream. Whipping cream or double cream would additionally work. In case you’ve struggled with whipping cream previously, make certain your cream is good and chilly beforehand and check out utilizing a chilly metallic bowl and beaters.
- Vanilla. Only a splash provides fantastic depth of taste to our cheesecake filling. In case you have some home made vanilla extract mendacity round, put it to good use right here!
- Powdered sugar. We’ll use simply sufficient powdered sugar for sweetness and stability.
- Graham cracker crumbs. Just some tablespoons for garnishing, which provides the strawberries that graham cracker crust taste and delicate texture that something cheesecake wants. You possibly can both use the pre-crushed crumbs or pulverize the crackers your self.
SAM’S TIP: Don’t have a piping bag? No drawback! Snip the nook off a big Ziploc bag and use that as a substitute. You possibly can place a piping tip in beforehand, or you possibly can simply pipe straight from the bag since we’re topping these with graham cracker crumbs anyway.
Bear in mind, that is simply an summary of the elements I used and why. For the complete recipe please scroll all the way down to the underside of the publish!
Tips on how to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Whip the heavy cream, vanilla, and ½ the powdered sugar to stiff peaks. The combination must be thick, fluffy, and voluminous.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar collectively in a separate bowl.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese combination till mixed.
- Pipe the filling into clear cored strawberries, letting some stream out on high of the berries. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and luxuriate in instantly.
SAM’S TIP: Be mild when folding your whipped cream into your cream cheese combination; in case you are too tough, you can deflate the air you simply frolicked whipping into it. This might end in a runny filling.
Ceaselessly Requested Questions
You possibly can, however I discover that the berries are inclined to lose taste and typically weep if made too far prematurely. Personally, I’d suggest making the filling forward of time and ready to pipe it till the day of your occasion.
Completely! I really like this concept. To do that, merely dip the bottoms of your berries in melted chocolate (I like to recommend semisweet or darkish, however you should utilize no matter you want) and let set earlier than having fun with.
Take a look at my easy methods to soften chocolate within the microwave publish in the event you want suggestions for that half!
In case you adopted the recipe precisely (utilizing tub type cream cheese, full quantity of powdered sugar, and many others.) then your filling could be runny from not totally whipping your cream to stiff peaks. Be certain the cream is thick, fluffy, and may maintain its form once you’re finished whipping it. Additionally, watch out when folding it into your cream cheese combination, otherwise you may find yourself deflating it.
Another excuse may very well be that your elements are too heat. You need the cream cheese to be softened, however you don’t need it to be so tender that it’s very runny. And your heavy cream must be good and chilly earlier than whipping it (this additionally helps you attain stiff peaks quicker!).
Love cheesecake? You should definitely take a look at my cheesecake stuffed cookies and cheesecake stuffed cake too!
Take pleasure in!
Let’s bake collectively! I’ll be strolling you thru all of the steps in my written recipe and video under! In case you do that recipe, you’ll want to tag me on Instagram, and you too can discover me on YouTube and Facebook
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Servings: 20 servings
Forestall your display screen from going darkish
Twist the strawberry stems to take away, then core the strawberries. To do that I exploit a Wilton 1A tip, insert it straight over the middle of the stem, and insert it into the berry, however you should utilize a paring knife to carve a core. Twist the tip and pull straight out to take away the core. Put aside.
2 lb (907 g) strawberries
Mix whipped cream, about half (⅓ cup/42g) of the sugar, and vanilla extract in a big mixing bowl and use an electrical mixer to whip collectively till you obtain stiff peaks (combination ought to have a thickened, fluffy consistency).
⅔ cup (84 g) powdered sugar, ¾ cup (177 ml) heavy cream, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
In a separate bowl, stir collectively cream cheese and remaining (⅓ cup/42g) powdered sugar till clean.
8 oz (226 g) cream cheese
Add whipped cream to cream cheese combination and use a spatula to softly fold collectively till fully mixed. Don’t over-mix otherwise you’ll deflate your whipped cream.
Spoon or pipe cheesecake filling into cored strawberries, mounding the filling generously on high of the berry (I like to make use of a Wilton 2D tip).
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs frivolously over cheesecake filling.
2 Tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
Serve instantly or cowl and refrigerate for as much as 24 hours earlier than serving. Filling will thicken barely because it sits.
Serving: 1serving | Energy: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 289IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Dietary data is predicated on third-party calculations and must be thought-about an estimate solely. Precise dietary content material will fluctuate based mostly upon manufacturers used, measuring strategies, cooking technique, portion sizes, and extra.